- 60W Woofer Output & 40W Tweeter Output; 100W Total Power RMS Output
- Provides Tight & Powerful Bass Response
- Dual EQs for Both High & Low Frequencies
- 7" Woofer Made from Carbon & Paper
- Rear Panel Power & Volume Controls
The Adam Professional Audio F7 2-Way Active Nearfield Studio Monitor is a nearfield solution for recording, mixing and mastering music, film, video and other scenarios that require vertical studio audio monitoring. The F7 features an ART tweeter that delivers extended frequency response up to 50 kHz, resulting in pristine, detailed and accurate high frequencies that are well suited for high-resolution audio of 96 and 192 kHz. The tweeter and mid-woofer are independently amplified with a 60W mid-woofer amplifier and a 40W tweeter amplifier. There are balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connections on the rear, along with a power switch and volume control dial.