- High alpha cellulose pulp from purified wood fiber
- Buffered with calcium carbonate 2-3% alkaline reserve, pH 9 ±0.5, acid-free
- Sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur
- Lignin content is tested by TAPPI 236 cm-85 and has a Kappa number of less than five
- Paper will not degrade and cause harm to artwork or documents
Museum archivists, artists, photographers, and aficionados of optimal storage solutions will both appreciate and value this pack of 100 sheets, white 8 x 10" Archival Papers from Archival Methods. These sheets are suitable for interleaving paper, storing and preserving digital or traditional prints. Place the sheets between prints to not only guard against scratches to the print face but to also minimize potential damage from fingerprints, dust, and other contaminants.