- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- The microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern, off-axis rejection and 16-bit/44.1 or 48 kHz resolution.
- The ATH-M30xs have a collapsible design that also allows for single-ear monitoring. A 1/4" screw-on adapter and carry pouch are included.
- Circumaural design of ATH-M30x Headphones contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
The AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is designed for vocal and general instrument capturing in project and professional studio environments. The capsule features a low-mass, side-address diaphragm with a cardioid polar pattern for rejecting ambiance and noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. A linear frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz enables the flexibility to accurately reproduce signals from a wide variety of sources. High SPL handling and wide dynamic range allow the AT2020 to capture loud signals with minimal noise and distortion. The microphone includes a pivoting, threaded stand mount for accurate positioning.