- Large capacity battery grip designed for the EOS 5D Mark III, ideal for high volume and easy vertical shooting
- Powered by up to two Battery Pack LP-E6, six AA-size/LR6 batteries or optional AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6
- Improved ergonomics for comfortable holding
- Features a variety of operating controls: shutter button, Main Dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE lock/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button.
- Kit Includes: Battery Grip with Protective Cover; Soft Case for Battery Magazine; Instruction Book; Warranty Card
The Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip is an optional battery grip with improved ergonomics designed specifically for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5DS, and 5DS R. It allows users to load a choice of one or two LP-E6 battery packs. With two packs, the already-impressive battery life is doubled, compared to using a single LP-E6 pack in-camera. This is especially useful when taking advantage of the camera's movie mode or Live View mode - operating modes that use more power. In addition, with the included battery magazine, you can also run the camera off six AA batteries.