- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
- Vertical Position Control Buttons & Dial
- Holds Two LP-E6 Batteries; Also Works with 6 AA Batteries
- Accepts ACK-E6 AC Adapter Kit
Dedicated to the EOS 7D Mark II DSLR, the BG-E16 Battery Grip from Canon offers both enhanced handling capabilities as well as extended battery life. It accepts two LP-E6 lithium-ion battery packs to increase the camera's battery life or, alternatively, AA batteries can be used in conjunction with the included BGM-E16 Battery Magazine. Additionally, the grip is also compatible with the optional ACK-E16 AC Adapter Kit for continuous power. The design of the grip improves shooting in the vertical orientation and also provides an overall more ergonomic structure for holding the 7D Mark II. A second shutter release button, main dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button are all integrated into the grip for improved and versatile handling.