- Two UD-glass elements minimize aberrations and result in sharp pictures from corner-to-corner.
- An Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and quiet autofocus.
- On the 135mm f/2L lens you can choose the focusing distance range with a switch on the lens barrel.
- Full-time manual focus override allows you to use manual focus mode for precision focusing at any time, even when in autofocus mode.
- Ultra-low Dispersion glass with Fluorite elements; inner focusing ring
The EF 135mm f/2L USM Lens from Canon is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of advanced amateurs and professionals. With its f/2 maximum aperture, it is effective in low light situations and able to obtain shallow depth of field with superior background blur. A ten element optical formula with two UD-glass elements serves to correct residual aberrations, resulting in superb sharpness and high image quality.