- Focal length is 14mm, maximum aperture is 1:2.8 and has gel filter holder at rear of lens
- Lens construction is 14 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal angle of view is 114° (on full-frame cameras)
- Dust and moisture proof built in lens hood
- Closest focusing distance is 7.9 inches
The EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Lens from Canon offers a bright maximum aperture and provides an ultra wide-angle view with the shortest focal length in the line-up of L-series lenses. Its diagonal angle of view is an impressive 114° - anything larger would be a fisheye lens.