- High performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Sub wave length Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions*.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
The EF 16–35mm f/2.8L III USM is an indispensable ultra wide-angle zoom lens for professional and enthusiast photographers who demand superlative operation and performance, in virtually any condition. Its 16–35mm focal range provides superb control of perspective, helping you capture pictures and movies with amazing, dramatic compositions limited only by your imagination. Combining outstanding image quality, a fast, constant aperture and a rugged design, the EF 16–35mm f/2.8L III USM delivers eye-catching results whether capturing detailed, nuanced landscapes, dramatic interiors and much more. Both still and moving images can be captured with consistent edge-to-edge sharpness, improved peripheral illumination and reduced distortion at extreme wide angles â€“ especially important when using SLR cameras with full-frame sensors. Engineered with high-resolution photography and videography in mind, the EF 16–35mm f/2.8L III USM provides the optical performance necessary for critical applications, while delivering the renowned function and feel you’ve come to expect from Canon’s celebrated L-series lenses.