- High performance L-series super-telephoto zoom with built-in 1.4x extender (280-560mm, f/5.6) makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- One fluorite and four UD lens elements provide excellent correction of chromatic aberration throughout the entire zoom range, delivering high-quality images with high resolution and contrast
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction.
- Three image stabilization modes (standard, panning, and during exposure only) provide excellent results for a wide range of shooting situations
The EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Lens with Internal 1.4x Extender from Canon is a high-performance super-telephoto zoom lens with a built-in 1.4x extender that converts the focal range and maximum aperture to 280-560mm f/5.6. The extender is located at the base of the lens and applied with a simple lever switch.