- 200mm telephoto lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- 2 ultra-low-dispersion (UD) glass elements and rear focusing system
- Ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for quick, highly accurate autofocusing
- 4.9-foot close focusing distance; produces natural-looking background blur
- Measures 3.3 inches in diameter and 5.4 inches long; weighs 1.7 pounds
The EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM Lens from Canon is an EF mount lens that employs a rear-focus telephoto optical design that delivers outstanding picture quality throughout its entire focusing range. This lens also uses two ultra-low dispersion glass elements to ensure maximum image sharpness and accurate color fidelity. Canon's advanced ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) and rear focusing design provide silent, smooth high speed autofocusing. Manual focus override allows you to fine tune focus in autofocus mode and focusing range limiter lets you adjust the range of focus to ensure faster autofocus speeds. Its minimum focus distance is 4.9'.