- Fluorite and UD elements eliminate secondary spectrum chromatic aberration and increase overall lens sharpness
- Focusing Range Limiter allows you to set the focus distance range to minimize autofocus time based on the distance of your subject. The two ranges are 6.2' to infinity and 11.5' to infinity
- The lens includes a 52mm drop-in gelatin Filter holder with glass filter
- Aperture Range: f/2-32; Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- AF Stop Button and Focus Preset; Dustproof and Moisture Proof
The EF 200mm f/2L IS USM Lens from Canon sets new standards in performance and versatility with its wide maximum aperture, lighter weight, dust and moisture protection, better balance, ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) and two-mode Optical Image Stabilization technology. This lens uses fluorite and UD lens elements for excellent chromatic aberration correction and overall sharpness from corner to corner within the frame. Manual focus override allows for precise manual focus, even in autofocus mode and an AF stop button pauses the AF function when pushed. Focus preset enables you to focus instantly at a preset distance and the focus distance limiter minimizes autofocus speeds based on the distance of your subject. A dedicated lens hood, a detachable tripod collar and a hard case are supplied with the lens.