- Full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor,1-Year Limited Warranty
- All-new Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors deliver high quality image capture at up to 12 fps (14 fps in Super High Speed Mode)
- Powerful ISO range of 100 - 51200 (up to 204800 in H2 mode)
- An all-new, 61-Point High-Density Reticular AF that uses a dedicated DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Durable construction, including shutter durability tested to 400,000 cycles
The Canon EOS-1D X DSLR Camera is designed with the pro shooter in mind, as evidenced by its tough magnesium alloy body, large 3.2" LCD, the Intelligent Viewfinder, and of course the 18.1MP CMOS sensor, among other professional features. If you're looking for a tough rig that knows what a photographer wants and needs, then Canon answers the call with this impressive offering.