- 21.1-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, wide range ISO setting 100-6400
- Body only, lenses sold separately,1-Year Canon U.S.A. Limited Warranty
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor; high-performance 3.9 fps continuous shooting; Live View Function for stills
- Full HD video capture at 1920x1080 resolution for up to 4GB per clip ; HDMI output
- Updated EOS Integrated Cleaning System specifically designed to work with a full-frame sensor
The Canon EOS 5D Mark II (Body Only) improves upon the EOS 5D by increasing the resolution by about 40% to 21.1 megapixels and adds a Live View feature that allows users to preview shots on the camera's high resolution 3.0" LCD display. It even incorporates the ability to record full motion HD Video with sound, so you can capture the action as well as superb images. The camera's 21.1MP, full-frame 35mm-format (24x36mm) CMOS sensor captures image files with incredible image quality and color accuracy, as either JPEG, RAW and RAW+JPEG files. The camera also incorporates Canon's acclaimed DIGIC 4 imaging processor that works in concert with a high-speed DDR-SDRAM buffer to ensure quick performance and fast image processing times. Performance enhancements enabled by the DIGIC 4 processor include an incredibly fast full-resolution frame rate of up to 3.9 fps, improved battery life, noticeably improved image quality at all ISO sensitivities, fast start-up and reaction times, and improved noise suppression at ISO sensitivities ranging from ISO 100 to ISO 6400, plus the camera's sensitivity is further expandable to a range of ISO 50 to ISO 25600.