- ISO 100 - 25600 range with 50 - 102,800 expansion
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
- The 5D Mark III is compatible with the WFT-E7A Wireless File Transmitter as well as the GP-E2 GPS Receiver (both not included).
- The optical viewfinder provides a 100% field of view with 0.71x magnification and a wide viewing angle of 34.1%
- An intelligent metering system works in conjunction with the autofocus system and independently analyzes 'Focus, Color, and Luminance' within the scene for the most precise exposure settings possible
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera is a full-frame 22.3MP DSLR featuring exceptional still image and movie recording capabilities. Integrating Canon's new DIGIC 5+ Image Processor and 14-bit A/D conversion, this camera is able to produce superbly detailed imagery with immense low-light sensitivity that is further aided by an extended ISO range up to 102400. Image quality is further enhanced by the new 61-point high density reticular autofocus, including up to 41 cross-type AF points and 5 dual diagonal AF points for ensured sharpness. iFCL metering works in conjunction with the AF system and uses color information from scenes to produce accurate exposure readings using a 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor. HDR and Multiple Exposure modes provide greater creative opportunities and help you to reduce the amount of post-production time needed to produce high quality imagery. The 5D Mark III is also capable of recording full HD video with manual exposure control and in multiple frame rates, including 1080/30p and 720/60p. Still images can also be recorded up to 6fps.