- Newly designed 50.6 Megapixel full-frame CMOS helps deliver ultra-high resolution images
- EOS Scene Detection System features a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points and EOS iTR
- Advanced mirror control mechanism and new user-selectable shutter release time lag
- Full HD 30p movie capability and Time Lapse Movie function
Marking a new standard in high-resolution digital SLR photography, the Canon EOS 5DS camera shatters the status quo with a new 50.6 Megapixel, full-frame CMOS sensor. Perfect for commercial and fine art photography, or any other application that calls for extremely high-resolution, the EOS 5DS is the ultimate combination of EOS performance and ultra-high megapixel capture. It features an advanced, 61-point High Density Reticular AF system that includes 41 cross-type AF points and EOS iTR AF for precise AF in numerous situations. An anti-flicker function helps provide consistent exposure and color during continuous shooting under certain lighting conditions, while a built-in bulb timer and intervalometer expands creative opportunities without the need for an additional remote control. A refined mirror control mechanism reduces vibration and a Time Release Lag setting minimizes camera shake for sharp image capture when using mirror lock-up. New features like a crop function of 1.3x and 1.6x and a Custom Quick Control screen are complemented by advanced, multi-featured Full HD Movie capture, with Time Lapse Movie, and much more. With EOS performance and 50.6 Megapixel Capture, the EOS 5DS revolutionizes high-resolution photography!