- Two-way vacuum feeder keeps media flat and even while accurately and quickly moving media through the printer
- Prints a color bordered 17 x 22" photo in 4 minutes 10 seconds or a color bordered 13 x 19" photo in 2 minutes 30 seconds
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables use with the Canon PRINT app for wirelessly sending files from a mobile device as well as remote monitoring of ink levels and printer status
- Four monochrome inks work to create images with deep blacks for dramatic grayscale prints as well as reduce the effect of bronzing for photographs with a wide dynamic range, most notably in the dark or shadow areas of the image
- Minimum droplet size of 4pl for finely detailed imagery
Marked with the distinctive red line normally found on Canon's professional lenses, the imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 17" Professional Photographic Inkjet Printer is designed to offer users large-format print sizes with exceptional image quality. This printer leverages the outstanding FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology with a 50% larger print head than previous offerings and the 11-color LUCIA PRO pigment-based ink set and Chroma Optimizer to create prints with fine detail and a wide, accurate color gamut. The PRO-1000 also offers the largest print size in the imagePROGRAF line, up to 17" wide, and can print borderless at up to 17 x 22" as well as work with thick 27.6 mil fine art media.