- Easily capture rock-solid macro shots and close-ups from up to 330 feet away
- One-shot release mode pre-focuses camera and waits for subjects to cross into range
- There are four control modes: single exposure, continuous exposure, test and 3.5-second delay.
- The receiver can be mounted on the camera hot shoe, but the set also comes supplied with a mounting bracket that leaves the hot shoe free for a flash.
- Powered by 8 AA alkaline-manganese, NiMH, or NiCd rechargeable batteries (4 for transmitter and 4 for receiver).
The Canon LC-5 Wireless Controller Set is an extended range infrared strobe-type wireless control system designed for professional and advanced amateur users of EOS cameras with the N3 remote control socket (EOS-1Ds Mark II, 1Ds, 1D Mark II, 1D, 5D, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, D60, D30, D2000, 1V HS, 1V, EOS 3, etc.) The LC-5 remote system is very handy for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure.