- 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor; DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 4.2x Optical Zoom f/1.8-2.8 IS Lens; 24-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" 1,040k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD Video Recording at 60p, ISO 12,800 & 6.5 fps Continuous Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
Featuring a large 1" 20.2-megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and the powerful DIGIC 6 image processor the PowerShot G7 X Digital Camera from Canon embodies the HS SYSTEM that allows for dramatically improved low-light performance and ISO sensitivities up to 12,800. These abilities combined with a fast 4.2x f/1.8-2.8 optical zoom lens, equivalent to 24-100mm in the 35mm format, provide users with a responsive camera capable of producing highly detailed imagery in a wide range of situations. The lens also features Intelligent Image Stabilization for reducing the effects of camera shake. Additionally, it features a "selfie-ready" multi-angle 3.0" capacity touchscreen LCD screen with a 1,040k-dot resolution.