- 20.1MP 1" CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- Features a bright f/1.8 (W)-f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24-100mm), 9-blade iris diaphragm and IS-equipped lens
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound.
- Built-in 4.2x optical zoom with 24-100mm equivalent focal length and a bright f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture range
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC capability allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos.
Blending notable imaging qualities with refined handling, the PowerShot G7 X Mark II Digital Camera from Canon is a compact point-and-shoot characterized by its large feature-set. Utilizing a 20.1MP 1" CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor, this camera offers an expanded sensitivity of ISO 25600 and achieves smooth image quality with reduced noise when working in low-light conditions. Additionally, it is also capable of recording stills at up to 8 fps as well as Full HD 1080p60 video. Complementing the sensor and processor combination is a versatile 4.2x zoom lens, which provides a 24-100mm equivalent focal length range, covering wide-angle to short-telephoto perspectives. A fast f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions. The lens design is surrounded by a familiar control ring that offers intuitive control over settings, and a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD provides a natural means for composing imagery from a variety of shooting angles. Additionally, the G7 X Mark II also features built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for wireless sharing of imagery to smartphones or tablets, as well as remote camera control from linked mobile devices.