- At ISO 100, Fujichrome Velvia 100 provides a more useful speed for greater flexibility in varied shooting situations.
- PSHC (Pure, Stable & High-Performance Dye-Forming Coupler) technologies
- ISO 100/21° in E-6/CR-56 Process
- Super-Fine Grain Structure
- Push/Pull Processing to -0.5 / +1 Stops
This 5-pack of Fujifilm Fujichrome Velvia 100 Professional RVP 100 Color Reversal Film from B&H is a daylight-balanced color transparency film that exhibits incredibly high color saturation reproduction along with a super-fine grain structure to render imagery cleanly and clearly. It has a medium-speed nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21° when processed in E-6 or CR-56 processes and can effectively be pulled one half stop or pushed one stop with minimal variations in color balance and gradation