- Fully manual lens designed for Leica M analog and digital cameras
- Aperture range of f/2.4 to f/16; Focusing range from 2.6' to infinity
Focusing range from 2.6' to infinity
- 6-bit coding for full compatibility with Leica cameras and the transfer of metadata
- Accepts 46mm threaded filters
- Construction: 6 Elements / 4 Groups
Balancing a compact size with a fast aperture, the black Summarit-M 35mm f/2.4 ASPH Lens from Leica offers users of Leica M mount cameras with a wide-angle perspective. The 35mm lens utilizes aspherical elements in the 6 element and 4 group optical design that allows for a more compact lens with sharp optical performance across the frame. An aperture range from f/2.4 to f/16 also contributes to versatility in a variety of shooting conditions. Additionally, the lens is fully manual focus and features 6-bit coding for bringing up frame lines and transferring metadata to the camera.