dubblefilm Pacific is an experimental color negative film offering distinctly deep, muted tones and colors inspired by the ocean. The film has been pre-exposed in order to produce this unique and unpredictable effect and results are heavily dependent on specific shooting conditions. The film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24° and should be processed in C-41 chemistry.
This item is one 36-exposure roll of 35mm film.
In the Box
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 200/24° in C-41 Process
- Pre-Exposed for Deep, Muted Colors
- Experimental, Creative Application Film
- dubble film Pacific 200 Color Negative Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures