Yodica Callisto is an experimental color negative film featuring a ruby red tint at the top of the frame with a gradient transitioning from blue to a verdant green at the bottom of the frame. This pre-exposed effect offers a creative and unique look along with an element of chance with each roll. The film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and should be processed in C-41 chemistry.
This item is one 36-exposure roll of 35mm film and comes in a non-DX-coded cartridge.
In the Box
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Ruby Red to Green Gradient Across Frame
- Experimental, Creative Application Film
- Yodica Callisto 400 Color Negative Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures