Print File Archival Storage Pages for Polaroid Prints or Negatives | 4 x 5", 8 Pockets - 100 Pack
- Accommodates Eight 4x5" Polaroid Prints
- Fits Four 4x5" Negatives/Transparencies
- Archival Polyethylene Plastic
- Create Contacts Directly from the Page
- Data Panel for Notes or Information
- PVC-Free and PAT Passed
- Suitable for Long-Term Storage
- Fits File-Hanging Bars
- Compatible with 3-Ring Binders
- Continuous Seams Prevent Negative Snags
The Print File 100-pack of Archival Storage Pages for Polaroid Prints is designed to hold, preserve, and protect eight 4x5" Polaroid prints, two back-to-back in each of the four pockets, or four sleeved negatives or transparencies of the same size.
The pages are made from an archival polyethylene plastic and each page has strong continuous seams, which prevent negatives and transparencies from snagging inside when being inserted or pulled out from the pocket. Creating clear and sharp contact sheets is a breeze, thanks to a clear 3 mil top sheet and a 1.8 mil backing, eliminating the need to remove your negatives or transparencies from within the page.
The storage pages fit a standard 3-ring binder and are compatible with hanging spine bars, so the pages can hang inside a filing cabinet. A data panel writing area is available for notes or for easy identification of the page. The pages are PVC-free and PAT passed, which make them suitable for long-term storage.
- Accommodates eight 4x5" Polaroid prints, or four sleeved negatives or transparencies of the same size
- Archival polyethylene pages have strong continuous seams, which prevent negatives or transparencies from snagging inside the pocket
- Create clear and sharp contact sheets without removing negatives or transparencies from the page, thanks to a clear 3 mil top sheet and a 1.8 mil backing
- The pages are PVC-free and PAT passed, which make them suitable for long-term storage
- Data panel writing area for notes or for easy identification of the page
- Compatible with standard 3-ring binders and fits a hanging spine bar, which can store inside a filing cabinet
Bottom Page: 1.8 mil