Store your photographic materials safely by using Archival White Paper from Archival Methods as a form of interleaving paper or protective cover for your media. The paper is made from alpha cellulose with 25% cotton fiber content and is calcium carbonate buffered as well as both acid and lignin free for preventing degradation of your photographs. It has a basis weight of 120 gsm and passes the Photographic Activity Test (PAT) as indicated in ISO IT 18916. Additionally, it was made in the USA.
In the Box
- Alpha Cellulose and Cotton Fiber Base
- Safely Store Photographic Materials
- Passes Photographic Activity Test
- Basis Weight: 120 gsm
- Calcium Carbonate Buffered
- Acid and Lignin Free
- This media passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) as indicated by ISO IT 18916, which is formerly ISO 14523 ANSI IT9.16.
- Sulfur content is measured to less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur.
- Lignin content is measured to TAPPI 236 cm-85 standards and has a Kappa number of less than five.
- Made in the USA
- Archival Methods 98-002 White Archival Paper | 8.5 x 11" - 100 Sheets