Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22 - USB 2.0 Audio Interface + Behringer HPM-1000 Headphones + 20ft XLR Cables + K&M Micro Fiber Cloth Bundle
- Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22 USB Audio Interface
- 1 x Behringer HPM1000 Multi-Purpose Headphones
- 1 x Strukture SMC20 20-Feet XLR Microphone Cable
- 1 x K&M Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
The U-PHORIA UMC22 2x2 USB Audio Interface from Behringer is a 2x2 audio interface that is capable of tracking your audio with sampling rates up to 48 kHz. It features a single Midas-designed combo XLR/TRS microphone preamplifier with selectable 48-volt phantom power. Additionally, the UMC22 has a front-panel 1/4" instrument input. Its I/O is rounded up by 2 rear-panel 1/4" outputs and a front-panel 1/4" headphone output.
The UMC22 has selectable direct monitoring, and is housed in a metal chassis designed to be impact resistant. Behringer provides a free download of Tracktion 4 Audio Production software with registration.
Behringer's sister company, Midas, developed the preamps for the UMC202 interface. Thanks to the available +48 V phantom power, you can even use condenser mics to create tracks
All U-PHORIA models provide headphone output with level control and direct monitor select, status, signal and clip LEDs, and are powered via your computer's USB port so they're ready to go wherever you go
Tracktion 4 Software Download
When you register your UMC22, Behringer provide you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion 4 digital audio workstation software, with 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- Up to 48 kHz resolution
- Compatible with recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and others
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- USB port for connection and power
- Impact-resistant metal chassis