Perfect for mobile recording or streaming, the AMS-22 from Zoom includes an XLR/TRS combo input, plus a stereo line in. It also includes a headphone output and 2 TRS outputs for external monitors. With onboard hardware switches, the AMS-22 is designed to simplify common streaming challenges without the need for additional software.
Use the Direct Monitor Switch to directly send the input signal to your headphones while routing the same signal to your DAW or streaming software.
The Loopback Switch combines the input audio with playback from your computer and routes it to your streaming software. This is perfect for adding background music to your stream or singing live with an instrument track.
In the Box
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Powered by a single USB-C connection
- In Streaming mode, connect with your audience by streaming to popular platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram and Patreon.
- In Music mode, record with software like Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Cubase and GarageBand.
- Meets the needs of music producers and content creators alike
- Direct Monitoring mode ensures quality recording, before it even happens
- Bite-sized build allowing limitless recording, anywhere you want
- Loopback function provides a healthy balance of both recording and playback output
- Zoom AMS-22 Audio Interface
- USB-C Cable
- Quick Tour