Whether you’re recording or streaming, the AMS-44 from Zoom keeps your setup simple. It features four XLR/TRS combo inputs along with Zoom’s high-performance, low-noise preamps. The interface also includes two headphone outputs and two TRS outputs for external
monitors. With their onboard hardware switches, the AMS-24 is designed to simplify common streaming challenges without the need for additional software.
Toggle from recording to livestreaming with the Music/Streaming Switch. When in Music mode, each input acts independently with individual gain control. It also sends separate mixes to each headphone output. When in Streaming mode all inputs are combined into one signal to work seamlessly with your streaming software.
Use the Direct Monitor Switch to send the input signal directly to your headphones while routing the same signal to your DAW or streaming software.
The Loopback Switch combines the input audio with playback from your computer and routes it to your streaming software. This is perfect for adding background music to your stream or singing live with an instrumental track.
Switch Input from mic or line level to guitar level (Hi-Z). Links two inputs for stereo recording or streaming, and allows you to control both inputs with one gain knob. Provides +48V phantom power for condenser microphones.
In the Box
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Integrates seamlessly with commonly used software, apps and platforms
- In Streaming mode, connect with your audience by streaming to popular platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram and Patreon.
- In Music mode, record with software like Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Cubase and GarageBand.
- Powered by a single USB-C
- Meets the needs of music producers and content creators alike
- Direct Monitoring mode ensures quality recording, before it even happens
- Bite-sized build allowing limitless recording, anywhere you want
- Loopback function provides a healthy balance of both recording and playback output
- Switch from streaming to recording with the flip of a switch
- 2 headphone outputs for dual-streaming compatibility
- 4 XLR/TRS combo input channels
- Zoom AMS-44 Audio Interface
- USB-C Cable
- Quick Tour