Think Tank Photo Camera Strap V2.0 | 1" - Gray
- Non-Slip Material on Both Sides
- Won't Slip Off Your Shoulder
- Anti-Twist Design
- Thin Profile
- Fully Adjustable
- Built-in Metal Rings for Support Straps
- Metal Hardware
- Easily Compresses for Travel
The black/gray Camera Strap V2.0 from Think Tank is a non-slip, fully adjustable thin strap that can be used for photo or video enthusiasts. The strap is supported by metal hardware and comes with built-in rings for attachment to the optional Think Tank Camera Support Straps. Both sides of the strap are covered with a non-slip material that removes the worry about the strap sliding off your shoulder.
It attaches to your camera via its reliable back threaded loop. It's a lightweight strap that is available in two colors to make distinguishing between two cameras easier. When not in use, it folds small for storage. It's backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- The non-slip material on both sides of the strap will keep the strap from sliding off your shoulder no matter which side faces down
- Built-in metal rings for attaching Camera Strap V2.0 to any Think Tank backpack via the Think Tank Camera Support Straps. The combination of the Camera Strap and Camera Support Straps also transfer the weight of the camera and lens to the wider, thickly padded backpack harness which provides better comfort over a long period of time
- Lightweight and slender, the Camera Strap V2.0 easily packs away
- Fully adjustable and attaches to any DSLR, super telephoto lens, or video camera