The ten foot XLR3F to Right-Angle 3.5mm TRS Microphone Cable by Hosa Technology is ideal for connecting mono microphones to DV cameras or portable audio recorders. It features an XLR3F connector, OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) conductor, and offers OFC spiral shielding for EMI and RFI (Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Interference) rejection. The right-angle 3.5mm TRS connector offers easy access to hard-to-reach phone inputs. This cable is designed to deliver the most neutral, noise-free signal and dynamic tone possible, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
In the Box
- Connect Mono Microphone to DV Camera
- Right-Angle 3.5mm TRS Connector
- OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) Conductors
- OFC Spiral Shielding
- Hosa Technology XLR3F to Right-Angle 3.5mm TRS Mono Microphone Cable |10'
- Limited Lifetime Warranty