Kodak Professional T-Max Black & White Film Developer | Liquid - To Make 5 Liters
- Liquid Concentrate B&W Film Developer
- Good Shadow Detail & Tonal Reproduction
- For Normal or Push Processing
- Designed for Roll Film Development
- Makes 5 l Working Solution at 1:4 Ratio
Kodak's Professional T-MAX Developer is a liquid concentrate black and white film developer helping to produce expanded shadow detail and maintain accurate tonal reproduction with normally processed and push-processed roll films. This concentrate is a buffered solution designed to be diluted with water at 1:4 for easy mixing for small tank and rotary tube development. This 1 l bottle contains enough concentrate to make 5 l of working solution. Professional T-MAX developer is designed for one-shot use and should not be replenished. It is meant for roll film only and not recommended for use with sheet films.