The Adox CMS 20 II Professional Black and White Negative Film is an extremely high resolution, fine-grained film featuring a slow nominal sensitivity of ISO 20/14° when developed with the recommended Adotech II or Adotech III developers. Slower speeds can be used to reduce overall contrast or when utilizing other developers. A unique monodisperse emulsion layer provides high sharpness and resolution with virtually no perceivable grain, and an anti-halation layer has also been incorporated between the emulsion and film base to maintain consistent sharpness void of halation effects. The film's base is completely transparent, making it well-suited for scanning and copy work, as well as reversal processing techniques (using Adotech II/III as a first developer) for projection. Its orthopanchromatic sensitivity is responsive to all light and requires no filtration for pictorial applications.
In the Box
- Orthopanchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 20/14° in Adotech II/III Process
- High Resolution, Extremely Fine Grained
- Transparent Base is Ideal for Scanning
- Can Be Processed in Reversal Chemistry
- Adox CMS 20 II Professional Black and White Negative Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures, 2 Pack