AgfaPhoto's APX 400 Professional Black and White Negative Film is a high speed black and white film for producing prints using a traditional black and white printing process. The film exhibits a high nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and can effectively be pushed to ISO 1600/33° for use in low-light conditions and with fast-moving subjects. Standard development in black and white chemistry yields a fine grain texture with high resolution and tonal latitude. The film also responds to push and pull development; however testing is recommended prior to shooting.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain and Sharpness
- High Resolving Power and Contrast
- Can Be Pushed to ISO 1600/33°
- AgfaPhoto APX Black and White 400 ISO | 35mm x 36 exp.