Foma Fomapan R100 Double Black and White Transparency Film is a medium speed black and white reversal movie film. When processed in the R-100 process, a nominal speed rating of ISO 100 / 21° can be achieved. The film exhibits notable tonal separation in the highlight and shadow regions, and its panchromatic sensitivity provides accurate depiction of a full range of color tones into the gray scale when exposed under daylight conditions. An anti-halation layer is integrated between the film base and emulsion to provide high image sharpness and resolving power, with fine grain and high contrast.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Reversal Movie Film
- ISO 100 / 21° in R-100 Process
- Very Fine Grain and Sharpness
- High Resolving Power and Contrast
- Fomapan R100 Black and White Transparency Film | Double Standard 8mm, 32.8' Reel