Fomapan 100 Classic from Foma is a panchromatic black and white negative film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21°. Its wide exposure latitude permits rating the film at +1 EV to -2EV with no change needed when processing in standard chemistry, making it suitable for working in a wide variety of lighting conditions. It has a fine grain structure, good resolving power, and high sharpness.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 100/21° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain Structure
- High Sharpness and Resolving Power
- Wide Exposure Latitude, +1 EV to -2EV
- Fomapan 100 Classic Black and White Negative Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures