Fujicolor Superia X-TRA 400 is a high speed daylight-balanced color negative film featuring FUJIFILM's 4th Color Layer technology to produce vibrant, yet naturally appearing colors with smooth skin tones and repeatable results under mixed lighting conditions. A nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° is well-suited to use in a variety of conditions, and Super Fine-Sigma Grain Technology yields an unobtrusive, fine grain structure with high sharpness to benefit scanning and printing applications.
In the Box
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Super Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Wide Exposure Latitude
- 4th Color Layer for Accurate Colors
- FUJIFILM Fujicolor Superia X-TRA 400 Color Negative Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures, 3-Pack