Ilford's Delta 100 Professional is a medium-speed black and white negative film featuring core-shell crystal technology in order to produce extremely sharp results with a fine, uniform grain structure. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21° when developed in standard black and white chemistry, but its wide exposure latitude permits rating the film between EI 50 and EI 200 with maintained results. This versatile film is especially well-suited for fine art and pictorial use, as well as general applications requiring high edge sharpness and unobtrusive grain.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 100/21° in Standard Process
- Very High Sharpness and Fine Grain
- Core-Shell Crystal Technology
- Wide Exposure Latitude
- Ilford Delta 100 Professional Black and White Negative Film - 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures