Ilford Delta 3200 Professional Black and White 35mm Negative Roll Film - 36 Exposures
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 3200/36° in Standard Process
- High Speed, Very Wide Exposure Latitude
- Ideal for Difficult Lighting Conditions
- Unobtrusive Grain, Rich Tonality
Ilford's Delta 3200 Professional is a high-speed black and white negative film for producing prints using a traditional black and white process. The film exhibits a nominal sensitivity of ISO 3200/36°, making it ideal for use in difficult lighting conditions, indoor scenes, and for fast-moving subjects. Standard development in black and white chemistry yields an unobtrusive grain texture with rich tonality and the film also responds exceptionally well to under/over exposure and push/pull development.