Kentmere Pan 400 is a flexible and high-speed black and white negative film offering a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27°, making it suitable for use in available light and action photography, as well as general use. The film is characterized by a fine grain structure and good sharpness, as well as a broad tonal range and wide exposure latitude.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain and Good Sharpness
- Broad Tonal and Contrast Range
- Versatile Exposure Latitude
- Kentmere Pan 400 Black and White Negative Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures