Kodak Professional T-Max P3200 is an ultra-high-speed panchromatic black and white negative film characterized by its unique T-GRAIN emulsion, relatively fine grain structure, and high sharpness. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 3200/36°, however is categorized as a multi-speed film with a wide exposure latitude from EI 400-25,000 when pushed or pulled. Its versatility and speed benefits shooting handheld in difficult, available lighting conditions and with fast-moving subjects, and its fine grain profile, broad tonal range, and high resolving power benefit scanning and enlarging applications.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 3200/36° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain, T-GRAIN Emulsion
- High Sharpness and Edge Detail
- Versatile Speed & Wide Exposure Latitude
- Kodak Professional T-Max P3200 Black and White Negative Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures, Single Roll