This pack of Color 600 Instant Film from Polaroid contains eight sheets of film for use with Polaroid 600-series cameras. Producing natural, yet vibrant colors, this ISO 640 film offers a classic instant film look with its glossy 3.1 x 3.1" image area and traditional white borders. Each shot develops in 10-15 minutes after exposure, and the film should be stored in a cool, refrigerated, but not frozen, place before use. Additionally, even though this film features a built-in battery to power 600-series cameras, it can also be used with i-Type cameras that feature their own camera battery.
In the Box
- For Polaroid 600 and i-Type Cameras
- Classic White Frame
- Image Area: 3.1 x 3.1"
- ISO 640
- Rich, Natural Color Reproduction
- Glossy Surface Finish
- Built-In Battery for 600-Series Cameras
- Development Time: 10-15 Minutes
- Polaroid Color 600 Instant Film (8 Exposures)