Rollei's Retro 80S is a slow-speed panchromatic black and white negative film with extended near-infrared sensitivity to 775nm. This additional red sensitivity helps to cut through haze or fog and also smooth skin tones and blemishes, making it ideal for portraiture. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 80/20° and is characterized by a fine grain structure and broad tonal range. It is coated onto a transparent polyester base, with anti-static coatings, that makes it well-suited to scanning applications.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 80/20° in Standard Process
- Extended IR Sensitivity to 775nm
- Fine Grain Structure, Broad Tonal Range
- Clear Polyester Base, Ideal for Scanning
- Rollei Retro 80S Black and White Negative Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures