Inspired by its predecessor from the 1930s, the black C Sonnar T* 50mm f/1.5 ZM from ZEISS is a fast, normal prime for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Its fast f/1.5 maximum aperture and natural perspective make it particularly suitable for portraiture and documentary work, especially in difficult lighting conditions. The 'C' designation of the lens reflects its compact form factor and classic optical design to produce timeless imagery with natural color fidelity and rendering. Also, its Sonnar optical design promotes a high degree of sharpness and flare resistance, and a T* anti-reflective coating is also used to suppress flare and ghosting for high contrast and color clarity.
In the Box
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.5 to f/16
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- ZEISS C Sonnar T* 50mm f/1.5 ZM Lens | Black
- ZEISS 46mm Front Lens Cap for ZM Lenses
- ZEISS Rear Lens Cap for ZM-Mount Lenses
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3 Years with Online Registration