Archival Methods 03-105 Document Letter Box | 10 3/8 x 12.25 x 5" - Black
- Acid and Lignin-Free
- One-Piece Construction
- Labeling Area
- Metal Edge Clamp
- Pull Cord for Easy Withdrawal
The 10-3/8 x 12-1/4 x 5" Document Box from Archival Methods is an industry standard for organizing and vertically storing letter and legal-size documents.
These boxes are fantastic for storing your monthly bills, clippings from newspapers or discount coupons for shopping. Now you can be organized and ready to pay those yearly taxes.
With Archival Methods, your life becomes neater, more organized, archivally safer which will leave more time for play.
- One-piece construction with a hinged flip top provides a safe acid-free and lignin-free container for long-term storage and protection
- Interior dimensions are oversized to allow for storage within file folders
- Document boxes are also well suited for thin books, pamphlets or periodicals
- Made in USA
- Color dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding
- Surface of the paper is smooth and free from knots, shives and abrasive particles.
- Board will not degrade and cause harm to artifacts stored in boxes made from this paper.
- This paper passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 formally ANSI IT9.16
- The lignin content is measured by the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of 5 or less
- Metallic Impurities, Iron will not exceed 150 ppm and copper shall not exceed 6 ppm. No optical brightening agents are used in the pulp
- The paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) with a pH range 8-9.5
- Alkaline or neutral sizing are used; No alum resin or resin sizing are used
- Made from fully bleached, high alpha cellulose pulp; It does not contain any post consumer waste recycled pulp; Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, residual bleach, peroxide, sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur
- Tan thickness: .040 and .060 Black thickness: .055; Tan finish: smooth plate finish. Black finish: textured paper laminated on acid-free black core