03-505 Gray Document Box (Letter-sized, 10.5 x 12.25 x 5.0") from Archival Methods are the way to go when you have thin books, pamphlets or periodicals. Made from archival boxboard, this box can be readily stacked and easily retrieved using the included pull cord. The labeling area (end and lid front) work with a standard pressure-sensitive ID label.
The inside is a bit oversized to accommodate file folders - a neat addition. The edge clamps are finished black polyester with a wax-free finish on the blind side. The clamps give the box a sturdy structure and permit stacking without damage.
- Features an undercut front panel for safe insertion or removal of documents and fast and convenient file search without removing the documents or file folders.
- Embossed labeling areas on box end and lid front neatly, accurately and consistently position a standard pressure-sensitive (PSA) identification label.
- Boxes have pull cords for easy box withdrawal on closely stacked shelves.
In the Box
- Acid and Lignin-Free
- One-Piece Construction
- Labeling Area
- Metal Edge Clamp
- Pull Cord for Easy Withdrawal
- Archival Methods 03-505 Document Letter Box | 10 3/8 x 12.25 x 5" - Gray
- Limited Lifetime Warranty