With the introduction of the Pro-10 2400 AirTTL, Profoto satisfies the need for speed while continuing on a TTL roll that gave us the recently debuted D2 monolight. The 2-outlet 2400Ws pack recycles in 0.02 to 0.7 sec, faster than its Pro-8 predecessor, and is capable of quick bursts up to 50 flashes per second. The power range has also expanded to 11 stops (2.4 - 2400Ws), selectable in full or 1/10 stop increments on its high resolution display. Action and special effects shooters will appreciate significantly faster flash durations as short as 1/80,000 sec. The pack also supports High Speed Sync (HSS) up to 1/8000 sec for managing output in full daylight, creative use of wide apertures or freezing action. Firmware updates are easily installed via the pack's USB port.
In the Box
- 2400Ws from 2 Outlets
- Built-In TTL Receiver
- Optional Nikon, Canon, Sony TTL Remotes
- Wireless TTL and Power Ratio from 330'
- Flash Durations as Short as 1/80,000 Sec
- Recycling: 0.02 - 0.7 Sec
- 11-Stop Power Variation (2.4 - 2400Ws)
- Uses Modeling Lamps up to 500W
- AirTTL Integrated with B1, B2, and D2
- Profoto Pro-10 2400 AirTTL Power Pack
- Limited 2-Year Warranty