Audio-Technica's silver AT-LP60 Belt-Drive Turntable is straightforward and completely automatic for vinyl enthusiasts in need of a turntable to complement their existing home-theater and stereo systems. Its fully automatic operation starts the platter when the tone arm is lifted, and brakes when the needle is positioned on its mount. The turntable features phono (turntable level) outputs, however a built-in preamplifier features line-level outputs for connecting to amplifiers without turntable inputs. The ATLP60 features 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds.
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 rpm
- Professional aluminum platter
- Included cables connect to your stereo or powered speakers
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables