A refined wide-angle prime, the 28mm f/1.4 FE-Plus from 7artisans Photoelectric offers both a flexible field of view along with a fast design. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and also suits working in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing this is an advanced optical design that includes aspherical, high refractive index, and extra-low dispersion glass elements to control a variety of aberrations for increased sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A multi-layer coating also contributes to reducing flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in bright and backlit situations. Balancing the optical merits, this lens's manual focusing design affords a 2.3' minimum focusing distance and a 13-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
In the Box
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- For Use with Sony E via Separate Adapter
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Double-Sided Aspherical Element
- Two ED Elements, Three HR Elements
- Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 52mm
- Rounded 13-Blade Diaphragm
- 7artisans Photoelectric 28mm f/1.4 FE-Plus M-Mount Lens for Sony E
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty