Adox CHS 100 II Black and White Negative Film is an orthopanchromatically-sensitized traditional film exhibiting a classical grain structure and single-layer emulsion for wide tonal separation and extensive highlight control. It has a medium nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21° and dual anti-halation layers to offer fine image sharpness with unobtrusive grain. Compared to modern emulsions, the two-part single-layer emulsion offers greater separation between tones while maintaining a wide overall exposure latitude. In addition to processing in standard black and white chemistry as a negative, this film can also be developed in a reversal process to yield black and white transparencies.
In the Box
- Orthopanchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 100/21° in Standard Process
- Classic Grain Structure
- Single-Layer Emulsion, Wide Tonal Range
- Can Be Processed in Reversal Chemistry
- Adox CHS 100 II Black and White Negative Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures