Adox Silvermax 100 is a silver-rich traditional black and white film designed for both negative and reversal processing. It features a nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21° and is characterized by a wide tonal range with expansive exposure latitude. When developed with the recommended Silvermax Developer, up to a 14-zone range can be recorded with fluent detail in both the highlight and shadow regions. In between the emulsion layer and the film base is an anti-halation layer that helps to improve sharpness and detail.
In the Box
- Traditional Black & White Film
- ISO 100/21° with Silvermax Developer
- Supports Negative or Reversal Processing
- Wide Tonal Range and Exposure Latitude
- Anti-Halation Layer for High Sharpness
- Adox Silvermax 100 Black and White Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures